Why Exercise While Pregnant?
Suzi is passionate about exercising whilst pregnant. Her sessions are structured to maintain fitness levels and each exercise is specifically designed to help during pregnancy and looking after a newborn.
Exercising while pregnant can:
- Control excess weight gain
- Promote a faster post natal recovery - get back
into shape more quickly after the birth
- Improve posture and therefore help to reduce
backache and postural sciatica
- Reduce other pregnancy symptoms such as
constipation, varicose veins & leg cramps
- Promote an easier labour (increasing stamina &
strengthening abdominal muscles to help push)
- Better circulation (Improving the mothers
circulation can positively affect the fetus)
Suzi is a specialist in Ante/Post Natal Exercise. It is vitally important to choose a qualified professional to train you during this special time.